This indulgent Banana Blondie Cheesecake recipe is the dessert of my dreams! Made with smooth and velvety baked vanilla cheesecake soaked in salted caramel and layered on top of a thick and chewy banana blondie.
If you enjoy banana desserts and remarkable homemade cheesecake, you required to attempt my Banana Pudding Cheesecake, too!
I have actually taken my finest Baked Cheesecake recipe and layered it on top of an abundant and chewy Banana Blondie, then soaked whatever in salted caramel. This is a seriously indulgent, dreamy dessert with a lot of layers of abundant, caramelized taste. Genuine bananas bring simply the correct amount of sweet taste to the blondie layer, and the cheesecake is ultra-creamy. The very best part is, this dessert appears like a million dollars, however it’s in fact so basic to make! You bake each layer independently and after that assemble them at the end.
This is in fact a recipe from my cookbook that I wished to share here with everybody … AND it takes place to be the recipe that I baked on the Today program when I had a sector. It was an enjoyable day, so this recipe is incredibly unique to me!
What You’ll Require
I have actually consisted of an introduction of the ingredients you’ll require for both the cheesecake and blondie layers. Ensure to describe the complete recipe in the recipe card listed below the post.
For the Cheesecake
- Cream Cheese: You’ll wish to utilize the bundles of plain, full-fat cream cheese (vs. the kind that is available in tubs). Take your cream cheese shuts out of the refrigerator ahead of time, to let them warm to space temperature level.
- Eggs: You’ll require 3 entire eggs to bind the ingredients and include structure to the cheesecake filling.
- Vanilla: Usage pure vanilla extract for the very best taste.
- Sour Cream: For wetness and a tip of tang, sour cream makes all the distinction.
- Milk: Usage whole or 2% milk. Cheesecakes aren’t the time to go half-fat on anything!
For the Blondie Layer
- Butter: You can utilize salted or saltless butter. If you utilize salted, think about overlooking any included salt that comes later on in therecipe Melt the butter in the microwave prior to you begin.
- Brown Sugar: I like to utilize light brown sugar as it has simply the ideal balance of wetness and caramelized taste.
- Egg and Vanilla: Once again, an egg provides structure and includes richness to the blondie batter, while a dash of genuine vanilla deepens the taste.
- Banana: You’ll require about a half-cup of mashed bananas to make your banana blondie. This is the best event to consume overripe bananas!
- Caramel Sauce: Store-bought caramel sauce works terrific here, topped with a little flaked sea salt to develop the salted caramel filling. If you have time, you can likewise make your own fast Homemade Caramel Sauce in the microwave. It just takes 5 minutes!
How to Make Banana Blondie Cheesecake
This decadent dessert includes a velvety homemade cheesecake with an extra-thick blondie crust, plus salted caramel layered on the top and in between. Listed below, let’s take a look at how to make each part of this remarkable banana blondie cheesecake.
Preparing the Cheesecake Layer
With your oven preheated to 350ºF, offer a 9-inch springform pan a generous finish of non-stick cooking spray. Now, you’re all set to bake up the cheesecake layer:
- Prepare the Filling: Beat the cream cheese and sugar together for a minute or more. Next, include the eggs and vanilla, followed by the sour cream and milk. As soon as whatever is smooth, mix in the flour.
- Bake: Transfer the cheesecake filling to your ready baking pan. Pop the cheesecake into the oven for about 1 hour, till it’s almost set. At this moment, you’ll turn off your oven and leave the cheesecake in the recurring heat for another hour. Do not unlock throughout this time. Letting cheesecake rest in the warm oven is the very best method to keep it from sinking and/or breaking.
- Chill: Later, take your cheesecake out of the oven, and cool it, covered, for a minimum of 4 hours. I like to chill my cheesecakes over night for the very best outcomes.
Making the Banana Blondie Layer
As soon as once again, pre-heat the oven to 350ºF. This time, grease a 9-inch round cake pan with cookie spray and line the bottom with a round of parchment paper.
- Prepare the Blondie Batter: Begin by creaming together the butter and sugar, then include the egg together with the vanilla. Mix in the salt and flour, and lastly, stir in the mashed banana.
- Bake: Spread the blondie batter equally into your prepped baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes, then leave the blondie to cool totally in the pan prior to you assemble your cheesecake.
Putting Together the Cheesecake
As soon as your layers are totally cool (and cooled when it comes to the cheesecake), it’s time to assemble your banana blondie cheesecake:
- Start with the Blondie Layer: Initially, get rid of the round blondie from the pan and location it onto a plate or cake stand. Spread caramel sauce over the blondie layer, and spray on some sea salt.
- Layer on the Cheesecake: Next, thoroughly launch the cheesecake from the springform pan. Utilize a big spatula to raise the cheesecake onto the blondie.
- Include Caramel: Can you ever have excessive caramel? Put the last of your caramel sauce over top of the cheesecake, and spray over extra sea salt. Your marvelous banana blondie cheesecake is all set to serve!
Tips for Success
This layered banana blondie cheesecake might appear a little challenging, however I guarantee, you’ll be blown away by how quickly it comes together. Here are some last-minute pointers for the best homemade cheesecake:
- Usage full-fat ingredients. For the wealthiest, creamiest cheesecake, utilize full-fat dairy (cream cheese, sour cream, milk). The extra fat lead to the very best possible texture. Likewise, make certain that your ingredients are at space temperature level prior to you start so that they integrate efficiently with no swellings.
- Do not open the oven door while your cheesecake is baking. I understand it’s appealing to take a peek while it remains in there. Unlocking can trigger the cheesecake to sink, however, so withstand!
- Do not take your cheesecake out immediately. Leaving the cheesecake to being in the turned-off oven for an hour is crucial to an ideal, velvety texture. Abrupt modifications in temperature level cause sinking and breaking.
- Prevent over-mixing the brownie batter. Excessively blending the batter for your banana blondies can cause thick, difficult brownies. Ensure to just stir the ingredients till they’re simply integrated.
- Chill the cheesecake for enough time. Do not be skimpy when it pertains to cooling your cheesecake! Leave it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to make sure that it establishes totally. I like to prepare my cheesecake layer one day ahead for this factor.
Variation and Topping Concepts
Wanting To up the decadence element? Or perhaps you simply wish to make this dessert your own. Here are some simple variation concepts for this banana blondie cheesecake recipe:
- Various Cheesecakes: Technically, you can layer any kind of cheesecake you ‘d like over your blondie layer, as long as it bakes in a 9-inch pan. A Chocolate Cheesecake would be a scrumptious chocolate and banana combination.
- Chocolate Sauce: Mentioning banana and chocolate, the caramel sauce in this recipe can be changed with chocolate sauce if you ‘d choose.
- Whipped Cream: Leading your caramel-covered cheesecake with swirls of fluffy whipped cream.
- Crushed Nuts: Collapse crushed pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts over the caramel layers for additional crunch.
How to Shop Banana Blondie Cheesecake
Shop this banana blondie cheesecake covered in the refrigerator for as much as 3 days.
Can I Freeze Homemade Cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the put together cheesecake, though I advise ending the caramel sauce till serving to prevent a sticky scenario. Wrap the completed cheesecake firmly in cling wrap, plus a layer of foil, and shop it frozen for as much as 1 month. Thaw your cheesecake in the refrigerator prior to putting over the caramel and serving.
An indulgent Banana Blondie Cheesecake made from velvety baked vanilla cheesecake taken in salted caramel, layered on top of a thick banana blondie.
- 3 (8- ounce) bundles of cream cheese, space temperature level
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons versatile flour
Blondie:(* )1/2 cup
- butter, melted 1 cup
- light brown sugar, jam-packed 1
- egg 1 1/2 teaspoons
- vanilla 1/4 teaspoon
- kosher salt 1 cup
- all-purpose flour 1/2 cup
- mashed banana Caramel Filling:
1 1/4 cup
- caramel sauce( store-bought ) 2 teaspoons
- flaked sea salt Cheesecake:(* )Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and reserved.
- In the bowl of the stand mixer fitted with the paddle accessory on medium-low speed, blend the cream cheese and sugar till smooth, 1- 2 minutes. Include the eggs and vanilla, blending till it’s smooth, scraping the sides and the bottom of the bowl as required. Next, gradually mix in the sour cream and milk till integrated. Lastly, include the flour and stir to integrate. Put the cheesecake mix into the ready pan and bake for 60 minutes till the cheesecake is nearly set. The center will still be somewhat loose. Turn the oven off and enable the cheesecake to stay in the oven for 1 more hour without opening the oven.
- Eliminate the cheesecake from the oven, cover, and chill for 4 hours or over night.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Coat a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper cut to fit the bottom of the pan. Spray the parchment with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- In the bowl of the stand mixer fitted with the paddle accessory integrate the melted butter and sugar till integrated on medium speed. Include the egg and vanilla and mix on medium speed till it’s smooth. Stir in the salt and flour till simply integrated and lastly blend in the banana till integrated. Spread the batter into the ready pan and bake for 25 minutes, till the center is simply set.
- Permit the blondie to cool in the pan.
- Put Together:
- When you’re all set to put together the cheesecake get rid of the blondie from the pan and move it to a cake plate. Spread half of the caramel sauce on top of the blondie. Spray the caramel with 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Thoroughly get rid of the cheesecake from the pan by moving a big spatula under the cheesecake and positioning it onto the caramel-coated blondie. Spread the staying caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake and spray with the staying sea salt.
- Serve right away or keep airtight and cooled till you’re all set to serve.
- Shop cooled airtight for as much as 3 days.
banana blondie cheesecake, banana dessert
, homemade cheesecake Wish To Conserve This Recipe?recipes Discover more