This scrumptious Mexican Tater Kid Casserole was sent to The Dinner Club and by Julia Reffner from North Chesterfield, VA As quickly as this recipe was available in we understood we needed to make it. If you have actually followed out website for any quantity of time you understand we like tater toddler recipes! We have actually never ever made a Mexican variation so this was a genuine reward.
Mexican Tater Kid Casserole Ingredients Needed:
Mexican Cheese Blend
We enjoyed that you integrate the salsa, corn, taco spices with the meat and you really utilize the sour cream in the meal and not as a topping. This casserole was actually excellent and it reheats extremely well. We had it for a couple of nights and everybody enjoyed it. This casserole comes together extremely rapidly and the very best part. you just require ONE pan to make it. You utilize one frying pan and after that a 9X13 meal, so not a great deal of tidy up, which is a win win!
It’s best for a hectic night and we will absolutely include this recipe to our rotation. Thank you a lot Julia Reffner for sending this terrific recipe!
What you can alter or contribute to this scrumptious meal:
- You can change up the meat, usage ground pork, ground chicken or ground turkey. If you are searching for more protein and less fat ground chicken or ground turkey would be the very best choice.
- You utilize the hashbrowns frozen which conserves time. This meal comes together extremely rapidly.
- You can include other garnishes like green chilis, Rotel tomatoes, green peppers and onions.
- You might quickly include black or pinto beans to the meat mix.
- Change up the cheese to your taste.
- You can top it with fresh cilantro prior to serving.
We are actually taking pleasure in all of the terrific recipes we have actually gotten throughout the summer season session of The Dinner Club. The action has actually been incredible and we are so grateful to everybody who has actually gotten involved. The e-mails we get from the group stating just how much they like their weekly recipes has actually been so fulfilling. We are blessed with the most incredible fans. If you have an interest in The Dinner Club, register for our newsletter to be the very first to understand when we are accepting brand-new members!
If you like this meal you require to take a look at these!
- Tater Kid Sausage Casserole— This meal is a hearty breakfast casserole that has terrific evaluations and terrific for breakfast or any event. We specifically like it throughout the holiday.
- Tacky Tater Kid Casserole— This meal is a terrific main course that is simple to throw up and can likewise be made with ground turkey rather of hamburger.
- Ham and Tater Kid Casserole— This meal is a terrific method to utilize remaining ham and my household enjoys this one.
Are you reading our digital publication, Front Patio Life? It has plenty of terrific brand-new recipes, nation living, great individuals, southern beauty, cooking ideas therefore far more. We send it straight to your e-mail so you can begin reading, cooking and relaxing instantly! This is our premium material not discovered on our site. Sign up with 1000’s of others today and begin enjoying our publication!
Mexican Tater Kid Casserole
This scrumptious Mexican tater toddler casserole is among our brand-new favorites!
Servings: 6 portions
- l pound hamburger
- 1 10-oz bundle frozen corn
- 1 package taco spices or homemade variation
- 1 16 ounce container of salsa
- 8 oz Mexican cheese mix
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 32 ounce bag of frozen tater kids
Preheat oven to 350F.
Brown hamburger in a medium frying pan. (* Likewise excellent with ground turkey.)
Include taco spices, salsa, and frozen corn to hamburger and blend well to reheat in frying pan.
Spread nonstick spray on a 9×13′ pan.
Spread beef & & corn mix in bottom of 9×13 pan.
Spoon sour cream over beef, utilize a spatula to spread out like icing over the top of the mix.
Layer half the bundle of cheese on the sour cream.
Leading the casserole with a layer of tater kids.
Location the rest of the cheese on top of the tater kids.
Bake in a 350F oven for 45 minutes. Cut into squares and delight in!
Do not ignore our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popularrecipes You will have them all within your reaches and can pull them up at any time. Good and practical rather of needing to browse a database. You can acquire each Ebook separately or purchase the package.
© The Southern Girl Cooks pictures and text– All rights booked. No copying, publishing on other websites, or other usages enabled without composed consent of the copyright holder.