These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are a traditional. They have buttery, crisp edges with chewy centers packed with velvety white chocolate and salted macadamia nuts. They are among my favorites!
These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are most likely my other half’s preferred cookies, and I can see why. This is a taste mix that’s timeless for a factor. Salty, nutty macadamias go so well with abundant and velvety white chocolate. And the texture– crispy on the outdoors, soft and gooey on the within– is to crave!
The macadamia nuts are the star of these cookies. They have an abundant, buttery taste that finishes the whole cookie. Macadamia nuts are less bitter than numerous nuts, such as pecans and walnuts, so the cookies are additional smooth. They simply include an ideal nuttiness!
These are a few of my preferred cookies to make … and to consume! Here’s what makes them so unique.
- Brown butter. Among the tricks to this recipe for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies is to brown the butter when making them. That makes the butter additional abundant, and includes a 2nd nutty taste to the celebration. Utilizing brown butter immediately makes these cookies taste like they originated from an expensive bakeshop!
- Salted nuts. A lot of cookies with nuts utilize saltless nuts, however this recipe utilizes somewhat salted macadamia nuts. The tip of salt sets so completely with the butter, sugar, and white chocolate, producing a completely well balanced cookie.
- No rest time needed. A great deal of cookies need you to chill the dough before baking them. However this recipe does not, which indicates you can have the cookies you’re yearning extremely rapidly!
Here are all the ingredients you require to make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the short article to see the specific quantities for each active ingredient.
- Butter — I utilized salted butter for this recipe, however if you choose saltless butter that works too. It does not require to be space temperature level either, because you will be melting and browning the butter!
- Dry Ingredients: All-purpose flour, k osher salt, and b aking soda
- Sugars: Light brown sugar and granulated sugar
- Eggs — Utilize big eggs for this recipe.
- Vanilla extract — Make certain to utilize 100% pure vanilla extract.
- White chocolate chips
- Macadamia nuts — These require to be sliced coarsely. And I like to utilize salted nuts to truly amp up the sweet and salted ambiance!
Here’s how to make these simple, buttery, velvety cookies. They just take half an hour to make!
Brown the butter. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-low heat. One melted, keep preparing the butter while swirling to prevent burning. Prepare till the butter is an amber color, then get rid of from the heat.
Mix the dryingredients Include the flour, salt, and baking soda to a blending bowl, and stir to integrate.
Mix the sugar with the dampingredients Include the white and brown sugar to a bowl with the cooled brown butter, and stir to integrate. Include the eggs and vanilla, and mix till whatever is well integrated.
Integrate. Include the damp ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir till totally integrated.
Include the chocolate and nuts. Put the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips into the cookie dough, and stir to integrate.
Bake: Dig the dough utilizing a medium cookie scoop and location it on a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet. Bake for 9– 10 minutes till the cookies are golden at the edges.
Here are a few of my preferred pointers for making these tender, melt-in-your-mouth cookies.
- Usage space temperature level eggs. Attempt to take your eggs out of the refrigerator about an hour before making the cookie dough. Eggs that are at space temperature level will blend much better with the other ingredients, developing a smoother, creamier, and lighter cookie dough.
- Area the cookies apart. These cookies will broaden a fair bit while they’re baking, so make certain to position them a minimum of 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. If you position them closer than that, the edges may run together, and you will not wind up with crisp cookie edges.
- Let cool totally. It’s constantly appealing to consume cookies as quickly as they come out of the oven, however make certain to let them cool all the method before consuming. As the cookies cool, they’ll tighten and end up being the ideal, glamorous texture.
How to Shop Leftovers
You can keep these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in an airtight container at space temperature level for as much as 3 days. You can likewise keep them in the refrigerator for a week! Bonus cookie dough can likewise be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for as much as 5 days.
You can absolutely freeze these cookies. To prevent freezer burn, keep them in 2 airtight bags, or cover them in cling wrap and after that position them in an airtight bag. Freeze for as much as 3 months, and thaw at space temperature level, in the refrigerator, or in the toaster. You can likewise freeze remaining cookie dough in an airtight container for 3 months.
If you like these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies as much as I do, then have a look at a few of my other preferred white chocolate cookies.
These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are crispy and buttery on the outdoors, and soft on the within. They’re they ideal mix of salted and sweet, and among my preferred cookies!
- 1 cup butter, melted and browned
- 2 1/3 cups all function flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 big eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts coarsely sliced
- In a medium pan over medium-low heat, melt butter. As soon as melted, continue cooking till the butter is an amber color, stirring continuously (or swirling the pan) to prevent burning. Eliminate the pan from the heat and enable the butter to cool for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and reserved.
- In a big bowl stir together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Reserve.
- Include the light brown and granulated sugar into the melted and cooled butter, stirring to integrate. Include the eggs and vanilla extract, blending till smooth.
- Put the butter mix into the flour mix and stir till integrated and no streaks of flour stay.
- Stir in the white chips and nuts till equally integrated.
- Utilizing a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, part the dough onto the ready flat pan 2- inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or till the edges are gently golden.
- Transfer to a cake rack to cool totally.
Shop airtight at space temperature level for as much as 3 days, or in the refrigerator for a week.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 12.5 g
- Salt: 133.7 mg
- Fat: 11.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 30.2 mg
Keywords: macadamia nut cookies with white chocolate, white chocolate with macadamia nut cookies, macadamia cookies, white chocolate chip cookies
Wish To Conserve This Recipe?
Discover more recipes like this:
PIN for later on: