These sweet and hot brown sugar roasted carrots are the best simple and delicious side meal, best for a weeknight meal however classy enough for your vacation table!
CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE RECIPE!
Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
Searching for a simple side meal recipe for daily suppers in addition to being unique adequate to should have an area on your vacation table? This roasted carrots recipe is THE ONE! It’s both a little sweet and a little spicy however exceptionally tasty! I serve this carrot recipe every Thanksgiving, however often I make them justto treat on since I like them a lot!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These roasted carrots are SO excellent, nearly like consuming sweet! Carrots are a sweet veggie, however paired with the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar stabilized with the black and red pepper these are alluring!
- Ease of preparation! This recipe takes extremely little time to preparation and simple, no-fuss bake time!
- Roasted carrots are simple adequate to make on a weeknight as a side for your chicken nuggets, however likewise they are classy adequate to serve on your vacation table!
To discover the complete recipe hop over to Imperial Sugar whom I partnered with for all the information!
- Carrots I like to utilize entire carrots that are medium/ big in size. Simply peel them and slice them! You can likewise utilize infant carrots as a convenience!
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Light brown sugar You can likewise utilize dark brown sugar too!
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black
- Squashed red pepper
- Fresh parsley to garnish
How To Make Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Peel the carrots and slice each carrot into strips 4- inches long and around 3/4 to 1- inch large. I get 6– 8 pieces per carrot. Reserve. You can utilize infant carrots rather if you choose. The technique is to ensure all the carrots have to do with the very same size so they prepare equally!
- In a big bowl blend together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and red pepper. Location the carrots into the bowl and stir to coat the carrots equally with the vinegar mix. Put the carrots and additional liquid onto a big baking sheet equally, setting up the carrots in a single layer on the pan. You will wish to utilize a flat pan with sides so any liquid does not leak over the sides!
- Roast the carrots at 425 ° F for 25– thirty minutes or till balsamic mix has actually thickened and carrots are a deep golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve instantly.
How To Shop
These carrots must be kept airtight in the fridge for as much as 3 days for finest freshness.
Hop over to Imperial Sugar for the FULL RECIPE!
PIN FOR LATER!